Tuesday, August 5, 2008

you just got punked!

so saturday night a friend and i decided to be mischievous.
we went into unwatered territory and went after someone who is so protective of his car, he probably doesn't like to get it wet for any reason.
we went after our friends silver honda civic, maybe its gray, i dont know but we went after it
we had 6 rolls of 200square feet of shrink wrap, so we debated for a little while at how much to use, we brought out half of the sticky wrap
we went to town we both took a full roll and started to run around the car covering the doors, the side mirrors, the windshield and the back window.
we covered the sucker, it was awesome
now we were about to get another roll, when we saw the door start to open, and little did we know, there were a couple of students that we both knew in the house along with the owner of the car. so we bolted out of there, and drove back to the hideout.
well at the hideout, i decided to hang out with my beautiful girlfriend for a little while, and in no less than 45 minutes, my partner comes and tells me " they got your car"
i was kind of perplexed and said "what do you mean they got my car"
"just come down and look at your car with me"
so i got up and my girlfriend and i followed my partner down to my car
and when i got outside i did not expect to see what i saw
MY CAR GOT POST IT NOTED!!
thousands, of post it notes, all over my car everywhere even my license plate got postit noted.
i was absolutely amazed when i first saw the car and job that was done i was incredibly................. taken back by how someone put that many post it notes on my car
after taking the post it notes off, not only did i start to think of who did, but i really wanted to congratulate the people who did it, as well as started to think of ideas that we can do to get them back.
i got punked!

2 comments:

Melissa: said...

Yea, I know I'm good. :)

Andrew, your friendly Disciple of Christ said...

so you did it...

haha, he made us take it off

Xp